Wednesday, March 2, 2022

 You Tube Subscribers +4


Thanks for viewing my channel. It has been a long two years of weekly (sometimes daily) uploads. Some people get the gist of social media quite soon in their journey and others search for their path for ages. *Which one do you think I am?

Hey, if you would go visit my channel, Traveling Cello , and like one of my videos I'd appreciate it immensely. There is lots of content. Performances, tutorials, lessons, practice videos, behind the scenes, and even brief looks into my personal life (like a fraction of a blip on the time continuum). 

I love cello music and will continue on this path forever. One of my favorite things to do is what I am doing right now--exploring Forgotten Cello Music. 

Another interest of mine has been traditional music. I've only dabbled in it, but I can say that I have taken lessons as well. You should check out my former teacher (online only), he is incredible. Mike Block, take a look at the Artist Works website where he holds his online Multi-Style Cello Lessons. 


If you want an awesome book to accompany you after learning the techniques of a rhythm cellist click here.

https://www.sheetmusicplus.com/title/contemporary-cello-etudes-sheet-music/20655164?aff_id=721495

No comments: